Everything to know about TD Bank routing number
In today’s day and age when people don’t have the time to visit banks during the bank’s working hours, it becomes a real hassle for people with 9-5 jobs. TD Bank operates earlier and later than most banks and has working hours on Sundays too.
Every kind of transfer of money or any kind of transaction from TD Bank requires a TD Bank routing number that is used during the transaction process. Even transactions made through paper require routing numbers.
TD Bank routing number is very important for making online transactions as well as transactions made via paper. TD Bank routing numbers are used for direct deposits. fund transfers, wire transfers, paper transfers and even for electronic transfers.
What is a routing number?
The United States banks use routing numbers to make customers aware of their business. Routing numbers consist of 9 digits, they are also called routing transit numbers, ABA routing numbers, or RTNs.
Routing numbers are needed for electronic funds transfers, fund transfers, direct deposits and also for bill payments. routing numbers are also used for e-checks too. You also need routing numbers for ACH payments, or setting up a direct deposit, for receiving benefits from the government such as tax refunds.
You can share this article by scanning below QR Code to your Friends:
TD Bank routing numbers are required for all transactions. This is why TD bank routing numbers need to be put in the transactions done by you through the bank. TD Bank has around 1,300 locations on the east coast of the United States and is adding more locations.
It has long operating hours that also include Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. This is an excellent option for people who work on weekdays and have and off on the weekends.
What kinds of accounts does TD banks offer?
- Checking account: they offer six kinds of checking accounts that have different monthly fees and interest rates.
- If you’re someone who wants to visit a bank that is a brick and mortar set up and has people you can talk to then TD Bank is your best option.
- You can also avoid monthly maintenance fees on checking.
- All you need to do is keep a minimum of $100 in the convenience checking account.
- Savings Accounts: TD Bank has three kinds for savings accounts. They all have an interest in higher deposits earning higher interest rates, and the TD Growth Money Market has something called Rate Bump.
- This Rate Bump allows you to make a higher interest rate if you adhere to the conditions.
- CD: If you make a minimum deposit of $250 and if you have a linked eligible checking account you make a good return on a CD through their rate bump criteria.
- Credit cards: TD Bank has three kinds of credit card offers, all either have rewards or cashback offers. If you don’t have any balance and want cards that give you airline miles or cashback rewards.
- Mortgage Products: Mortgage products like home equity lines of credit and loans and mortgages depend on your income and credit scores. TD Bank is known for its numerous mortgage options, for fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, construction mortgages, jumbo loans, and government loans too.
Your TD Bank routing number is different for different locations of the bank where you opened your TD bank account. Whether you use a different location of TD bank for the transaction, what matters is the TD Bank branch where you opened your account check here.
check this also:
- How to find Navy Federal Routing Number?
- Citibank Routing Number guide
- Suntrust Routing Number guide
- HSBC routing number guide
- Chase Routing Number Texas Guide
Here are the different TD bank routing numbers for different states:
- TD Bank routing number Massachusetts: 211370545
- TD Bank routing number NYC: TD Bank NYC routing number for Metro or former Commerce customers is: 026013673
- Upstate NY or former Banknorth customers- 021302567
How to find your TD bank routing number?
If you have a TD Bank checking account, you can easily find the routing number on the check, it can be found on the lower-left corner.
But if you don’t have a check with you, you can call 888-751-9000 anytime to find the routing number for your account. The TD Bank routing number is a 9 digit number. The TD Bank NYC routing number is different from TD Bank routing number Massachusetts.
To find a TD Bank close to you all you need to do is search for TD Bank branch near me and you easily get the search results for TD Bank branch near me. most Bank users are New Yorkers which is why TD Bank routing number NYC is highly searched for.
The TD Bank routing number you need depends on the kind of transaction you need to make. You will need a different number to receive ACH transfers and a different one for bill payments.